I’m sure there are dozens of DIY’s in my crafts binder, but right now my mind is nearly blank. Let’s see if I can get it warmed up…
1. Tile mosaics – I have 2 perfect metal tables from Ikea that would look so lovely with mosaic tops.
2. Jewelry making – looks so sparkly…
3. Outdoor garden architectural art - for when I have a garden.
4. Pebble patio, paths or flooring – love them!
5. Landscape design – want to re-design the whole back yard, but who knows when we can get it done.
6. Sewing tote bags out of Starbucks Coffee packets – I’ve been collecting them for a couple of years. Hopefully this will be the year that I do it with my new sewing machine.
7. Sewing birds for my branch (aren’t these wonderful?)
8. Mini-tin Advent Calendar – so many designs to choose from
9. Sewing lots of pillows in lots of colors so I can change things up around the house.
10. Creating wall art out of my photographs
I just visited a one of the gals from 30 Days of Lists and love what she’s listed!
Thanks for the inspiration, Chris!
So many projects…so little time…