O.k., so I know that the last few months have been pretty sketchy as far as my blog posting. You wouldn’t believe the back up of fun things that I have to post about though. Here are a few of the activities that I have piling up in my photo files. I can almost bet that I won’t get to all of them, but if you see something that sounds particularly interesting, let me know and I’ll work on those ASAP. Besides the busy schedule, I also have been having some technical problems with my laptop AND just hit the wall with the message that my external drive (where I store all my photos) is full. Looks like I’ll be shopping for a new external drive. Hopefully we won’t need to get a new laptop, but I’m a little concerned that it might breakdown on our trip in August. Hopefully it will be resolved one way or the other before then.
Here’s a little sneak peak for one of the events. This is Steve Larson and Bob Ryan performing in The Dubious Brothers Radio (Stage) Show for the Open Door to the World Annual Fundraiser last weekend. Sorry, I don’t have the exact name of it. Click to enlarge. Lots more photos on that to come.
Here’s the list of my latest activities that are waiting to post…any preferences?
- My sister’s new branch (it’s decorated and hanging on her wall)
- Dinner at the Mozingo’s with the reunion team – can you say AMAZING!
- Moving my mom to a new apartment
- Dinner at the Daily Dose Bar & Grill, then Fiddler on the Roof at Grady Gammage with Terry and his mom
- Greater Reach Ministries Fund-raiser Brunch at the…
- Historic Squaw Peak Inn – mini tour
- Open Door to the World – Dubious Brothers Show, Dinner and Fundraiser
- Glory Road band mini-reunion
- Putting in the patio at the Mozingos
- I’m growing orchids and they’re still alive! Photos and everything
- Spring Training Dbacks game with the Truefaced Team
- Carefree Art Festival
- Grocery Shopping with my mom – just for posterity
- Uncle Al’s Hot Dogs
- “Check Please Arizona” – New Phoenix metro restaurant review show on PBS
- Cantina Laredo Mexican Restaurant